Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Motivation continues!

After my re-motivation on Saturday night things have been going well!

First, the Giants won on Sunday! While I am now a Bronco fan, I am from NY and grew up in a Giants household :-)

My sister started a blog recently about healthier eating and lifestyle in general. She mentioned a calorie counter app. I used one before that was great, so I figured it'd be great to do that and try to get off some stubborn last pounds! Started yesterday and really enjoying it. Helps to see everything all in one place. If you only have a certain # of calories, do you want that cheese? Sometimes no...sometimes yes!

Got in a bike/arm workout yesterday then elliptical/ABS during work today and swimming after! I'm writing this from my phone in bed so I have to keep it short. I was about to turn out the light and remembered I forgot to post!

Did another 40 lengths today. Did 10 sets of 100 meters! = 4 lengths. Gotta still sign up for lesson but focused on doing better kicking.  I tend to only use my arms.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment