Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Successful Cycle Morning Swim!

I headed to WPRC and got there around 6:15 AM. It was PACKED! I knew i couldn't walk away again, there were 3 people in every lane! So everyone was already cycling. I asked the lifeguard what to do - he said pick appropriate speed lane and let other swimmers know joining.
I stared for a while - but then hopped in one of the slow lanes. Couldn't look back :-)

Felt great this AM! Did 40 lengths! With the other people it was harder to time so it was pretty continuous with tiny breaks in between. There was an old guy who was really nice, and told me to go ahead of him a few times when he was resting. He said his friend was complaining, I think he was mad about all the people. The other girl was super friendly.

So it was a great morning swim! Might need to do that more often! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment