Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Week starting strong

Week has been going well! Got in my swim tonight (40 lengths) and elliptical/abs during work! Yesterday was a strong bike ride too :-) Calorie counting is going well, some days I am searching for healthy snacks to get my calories...others I can not believe how quick they add up! I know with all the exercising and strict calories I get really tired! I'm hoping for a really early bedtime!!

I still need to work on kicking. Tonight I did four sets of ten lengths with just tiny breaths between. Had my own lane for half and shared for a bit.

I think for this week I need to focus on being good, staying positive, sleeping a lot and not stressing! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Good advice! You are crushing it, love keeping up with your progress:)

    ReplyDelete